Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Welcome aboard, Shipwrights and Students!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    User Avatarevelyn
    Participant

Dear Shipwrights and Students,

As one of the project team members and moderator of this internal forum, it gives me great pleasure to welcome you all to “Shipwrights and Students”. This forum has been set up to create an environment where you can share ideas, learn from each other and together nurture the passion for the craft of shipbuilding.

This forum aims to bring together a community of talented craftspeople, experienced shipbuilders and eager apprentices, all with the same goal: to preserve traditional boatbuilding skills and increase the expertise in building wooden ships. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting your training, this forum is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your skills.

On a personal note, I am here in my role as an expert in digital learning and teaching, and I will be listening carefully to what learning and delivery needs emerge from this discussion, and how we can incorporate them into our product – a free, innovative, and useful learning environment for all!

My best wishes for a successful collaboration with all of you!

Evelyn
    One of the Forum Moderators

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to content